Le focus group européen "Climate-smart (sub)tropical food crops in the EU" a terminé ses travaux et les a rendu publics.
Climate-smart (sub)tropical food crops in the EU | EIP-AGRI (europa.eu)
Tasks of the group :
- Provide an overview of current farming practices of (sub)tropical crops, both for conventional and organic systems.
- Identify the challenges and opportunities for the sustainable development of such farming practices in EU outermost and continental regions.
- Propose innovative, climate-smart, cost-effective farming practices and business models relying on the efficient use of local resources and strengthening the local economy.
- Discuss the adoption potential (enabling and limiting factors) of those innovative farming practices of (sub)tropical crops in the EU outermost and continental regions.
- List research and innovation needs, and provide ideas for Operational Groups and other innovative projects.